Welcome to AFDA!
I just found a great resource for practice and assistance with our classroom material! Click on the link, and choose “Consortium: Algebra, Functions, and Data Analysis” from the drop-down menu. The website gives you guided practice and examples to help you complete the problems we are doing in class.
Below are links to the documents given out the first day.
To keep instantly updated on homework and projects, subscribe to my new TextMark feature! You can receive alerts (text messages) on your mobile phone as soon as I send them! Just send a text message to 41411 with SUBSCRIBE STEINPS in it, or subscribe online at: http://www.textmarks.com/STEINAFDA
You should purchase the following supplies for this class:
- Graph-ruled Spiral-bound Notebook, 100 sheets
- Folder (OK) or 1″ to 1½” Three-Ring Binder (Better)
- Extra Credit Options (See Below)
Start your supply shopping online with WalMart.
What’s Going On?
Click on the Calendar link to find out about upcoming assignments, events, and due dates. If you’re absent (or just need a refresher), click on the Class Notes blogs to get a quick synopsis of what happened on any given day.
What’s my grade?
Check your grades in every class using NNPS’s Parent Assistant. Don’t have a username and password? Your parent or guardian needs to come to Woodside’s Guidance Office to register for one.
Want some extra credit?
1) Buy 4 AAA Batteries, a box of Tissues, or a package of Pencils at the store of your choice. (Note: Batteries must be in original packaging.)
2) Give them to Ms. Stein with your name on them.
3) You will earn 4 points of extra credit for each set of batteries (up to 12), 2 points for a box of tissue (up to 2), and/or 3 points for a package of pencils (up to 6). These points will be added to the Test portion of your grade.